This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

oil on rim

IHC Cub Cadet Forum -- Questions and answers to all of your Cadet related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
eggie
10+ Years
10+ Years

oil on rim

Postby eggie » Sat Jun 23, 2007 7:02 pm

hi, i have a cc1650, i went up to hunting camp today to cut grass and noticed fluid or oil on my back rim on the inside and on the tire and ground i dont know where it came from can anyone help, thanks for any info.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Merk
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Merk » Sat Jun 23, 2007 7:07 pm

You have a seal and maybe a bearing going bad in the rear end. Oil came from rear end.

eggie
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby eggie » Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:27 pm

Merk wrote:You have a seal and maybe a bearing going bad in the rear end. Oil came from rear end.
is that hard to repair.

Merk
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Merk » Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:16 am

Eggie,
It's not that hard of a repair. I would buy or borrrow a service manual. Binder Books (http://www.binderbooks.com) has a good selection of manuals for Cub Cadets. You can go to one of the Cub Cadet sites and see if they have an on line manual.

Return to “Cub Cadet”