This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Where to get parts?

IHC Cub Cadet Forum -- Questions and answers to all of your Cadet related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
stevea
10+ Years
10+ Years

Where to get parts?

Postby stevea » Tue Aug 28, 2007 5:07 pm

I just recently bought a non-running 125 and 149 cub cadet. Where is the best place to get engine parts? I'm needing a coil and voltage regulator. Should I just visit my local lawnmower repair shop, or purchase these online somewhere? Could I also get something at Autozone?

Thanks for your answers,
Steve

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

BigBill
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 00000

Postby BigBill » Tue Aug 28, 2007 6:41 pm

I shop at; http://www.partstree.com just click on "cub cadet" then click on "garden tractors" and the whole list of cub cadets appears besides parts tree i go to Ebay and Ralph here on this site.

Deputyjailer90 aka podge, has some parts for cub cadets too.(electrical)
I'm technically misunderstood at times i guess its been this way my whole life so why should it change now.

wdeturck
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby wdeturck » Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:01 pm

http://www.cngcoinc.com/parts-browse.asp is a cub cadet dealer in WI and you can look up your mode number parts list and it will tell you if the part is available and the price before you put it in your shopping cart. Click on parts look up and then select model then type in your model number an mark it begins with. A couple of models you must use the contain button.
This same parts soft ware is available on the Cub Cadet site but it's hard to find the price and if it's available. You can go on the
http://cubcadet.arinet.com/scripts/EmpartISAPI.dll?MF&app=cub53&tf=EmpartWeb&loginid=cubcadet&loginpwd=test
to find a dealer near you and buy your parts there.
The Geezer from IHregistry.com which crashed and is now Cub Cadet Collectors.

Eugene
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 65051
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Eugene » Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:08 pm

I get ALL my Kohler parts from the local autoparts store. AutoZone = Perhaps. NAPA handles the parts. Depends on the store personnel.

Eugene
I have an excuse. CRS.

red56turbo
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 52742
Tractors Owned: Check out my signature!
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby red56turbo » Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:44 pm

Steve,

You can get them at a cub cadet dealer, but the cheapest place I get my parts is my local NAPA. They can get Kohler parts. I once priced the same part at both places and napa was 4 bucks cheaper. That was on a $10 part!!!! Got to love the dealer markup.

Red
Tractors in the stable: '62 560D Cub Cadets in the stable: 782D, 1572 SGT, 1772 SGT, 1782 SGT

Return to “Cub Cadet”