This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Cable Clips

IHC Cub Cadet Forum -- Questions and answers to all of your Cadet related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
David
10+ Years
10+ Years

Cable Clips

Postby David » Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:32 pm

Hi -

I was wondering if anybody has any suggestions on what to use/where to buy cable clips to mounting wires/harness etc?

Thanks

David

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Eugene
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 65051
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Eugene » Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:51 pm

My local autoparts store has them - in the trailer parts section. Also check a well stocked hardware store.
I have an excuse. CRS.

wdeturck
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby wdeturck » Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:24 am

If you go to this site http://www.cngcoinc.com/parts-browse.asp and type in your model number and look at the ignition & starting diagram it shows where the clips(they are NLA) go. and most clip #'s give the bolt location. The original clips are metal which you won't find and will have to us plastic. A lot of the clips should still be on your tractor. You should give the model number of the tractor your working on as different models have that information under different sub headings. I used the Model 102 when I looked up the information on clips.
The Geezer from IHregistry.com which crashed and is now Cub Cadet Collectors.

Return to “Cub Cadet”