Cub Cadet 108 Front Axle Broken Need Replacement

IHC Cub Cadet Forum -- Questions and answers to all of your Cadet related issues.

Moderator: Team Cub

Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.

Cub Cadet 108 Front Axle Broken Need Replacement

Postby loki » Sat Feb 07, 2004 10:08 pm

I have a Cub Cadet 108. I have a broken front axle. What other cadets have the same axle that i can replace this one with?
loki

Postby JackF » Sat Feb 07, 2004 11:18 pm

I have two Cadets and I can’t really tell you what exchanges with what. I sure someone very soon will answer your question.

I’m just curious what part of the axle broke? I just took a look of one of my Cadets and those axles look pretty tough.

JP Tractor handles Cadet parts.
http://www.jptractorsalvage.com/

Jack Fowler
I’m really good at doing nothing…With that said…I’m really, really good at doing nothing
JackF
501 Club
501 Club

Zip Code: 00000

Postby loki » Sat Feb 07, 2004 11:35 pm

The cast iron part broke. It rolled off of a trailer and when it bounced, it broke. Thanks for the link. Sent an email. Hopefully they'll have it. I'm kind of in a pinch. Need it within the next two weeks. Moving to Las Vegas.
loki

Postby Scott C » Sun Feb 08, 2004 8:24 am

Loki,
Many of the cub cadet front axles are interchangable. You can even put one off of a quietline on yours to go up to heavier 1" spindles (with 1" rims of course).
Post a want add here: http://ihregistry.net/discus/messages/7 ... 1076222105
It's free to post and you should be able to get one cheap.
Scott C
Cub Star
Cub Star

Return to Cub Cadet Forum