This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Paul B interested in your CCO with 38" Deck

IHC Cub Cadet Forum -- Questions and answers to all of your Cadet related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Froghunter
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 19938
eBay ID: bull829

Paul B interested in your CCO with 38" Deck

Postby Froghunter » Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:33 pm

Paul B,

Saw your CCO with the 38" deck on another site. I very interested in the sub frame and linkage part of the kit. William DeTurck has send me all the PTO info, but need the sub frame and deck mounting info. I planning on placing a 38" quick disconnect deck off a CC106 on the Wifes CCO.

Thanks for the Help!

Froghunter
3 x CCO
CC106
CC1450 (Donated to School to use)
CC104
Case 644 Compact Loader
Case/IH 235

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

wdeturck
10+ Years
10+ Years

Re: Paul B interested in your CCO with 38" Deck

Postby wdeturck » Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:52 pm

Froghunter: The hitch & drive unit you need is in the CPE-2 section B page 27. I can't post a picture but if you E-mail me I will scan the page. Paul may be able to post that picture. I think the only deck that will work with it is the cast Iron end deck. I also have the complete setup and those hitches are hard to find and you will note that this setup uses a different mule drive than the Original timed deck.
The Geezer from IHregistry.com which crashed and is now Cub Cadet Collectors.

Return to “Cub Cadet”