This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Bad Day Part 2 (@#$%^&*&%^$#@#$$)

IHC Cub Cadet Forum -- Questions and answers to all of your Cadet related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
BigBill
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 00000

Bad Day Part 2 (@#$%^&*&%^$#@#$$)

Postby BigBill » Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:21 pm

I just can't win today..... First i hopped on my cub cadet 108 with the 42" deck to mow my two acres today. I put two new front tires with new wheel bearings about two years ago. O used the orginal cc front wheel bearings thats open on one side and the seal goes to the out side. For some reason the bearings came apart and the wheel came off too. I noticed the bearings were still full of grease too. I have "6" yes "six" running mowers and i alternate between them cutting the lawn so the gas is fresh. So these new wheel bearings were that used so they were still in new condition.

Then the UPS guy shows up with my MIG wire to repair the throttle cable on my 104.

I was buying the orginal Cub Cadet Front wheel bearings but now i found the flanged bearings that are sealed on both sides. I been using these now. I figure being sealed on both sides these bearings should last a lot longer. These are exactly the same as the CC orginal wheel bearings except they have a seal on the inside too plus they only cost $5 each.

Ever have one of those days??? I'm ready to pop a few cold ones..... :{_}: :{_}: :{_}: :{_}: :{_}:
I'm technically misunderstood at times i guess its been this way my whole life so why should it change now.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

v w
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 49053
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: Bad Day Part 2 (@#$%^&*&%^$#@#$$)

Postby v w » Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:14 am

It sounds like you need 6 mowers to get the job done once.

Need any help? With the cold ones I mean.

Vern

BigBill
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 00000

Re: Bad Day Part 2 (@#$%^&*&%^$#@#$$)

Postby BigBill » Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:20 am

I can't find the double sealed 3/4'' x 1 3/8'' flanged bearing anywhere now. Go kart galaxy is out of stock.
I'm technically misunderstood at times i guess its been this way my whole life so why should it change now.

Return to “Cub Cadet”