This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Belt part numbers and size info.....

IHC Cub Cadet Forum -- Questions and answers to all of your Cadet related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
BigBill
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 00000

Belt part numbers and size info.....

Postby BigBill » Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:53 am

If you go to; http://www.cortlandmower.com/cub_cadet_belts.htm if you schroll down the garden tractor part numbers for the S/G, the PTO and the mower Deck belts are listed. This gives you a part number for your belts that go on your cub cadet model.

Now you go to; http://www.outdoordistributors.com/ Click on "C" for cub cadet and punch in the part number for your belt and the width and length plus the price will come up. I find these guys to have a good price too on CC new parts.

I also go to http://www.partstree.com for part numbers and then go to outdoor distributors for a price. I believe that parts tree is a middleman for parts plus they don't stock parts so it takes a longtime to get them. I once waited almost 6 months for parts, i believe they forgot about me. I printed out the cortland mower belt list too so i have it on hand. We need to start a folder on part numbers as a back up to the puter. I do it because one of my old puters locked up and all my info was lost. Its good to have a back up.
I'm technically misunderstood at times i guess its been this way my whole life so why should it change now.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Eugene
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 65051
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: Belt part numbers and size info.....

Postby Eugene » Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:51 pm

Your local autoparts store has cross references from OEM belt number to their part number.

BigBill
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 00000

Re: Belt part numbers and size info.....

Postby BigBill » Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:39 pm

Eugene wrote:Your local autoparts store has cross references from OEM belt number to their part number.

My local NAPA at my new town/place isn't too helpful when it comes to tractor belts. In my old town the NAPA was very helpful and got me every belt i needed. I did notice the guys at the new place were too busy BS'ing to stop and real;ly help me out. I was sorry for butt'ing in for a belt. Again the business's aren't doing well for a reason sometimes. My point is my $$$ are good anywhere.

I went into a local popular snowplow shop too for 5/8" plow pins after a snowstorm once. The guy there was BS'ing with some others and shouted at me that i had a better chance to getting waited on at kmart than in there shop. I told him my money is good anywhere and walked out. I went home and grabbed some 5/8" stock ands made my own plow hitch pins.

My point is now i avoid the BS and either make or buy what i want from the internet its less insulting too. I always thought that customers were first??? I try to buy as much off the net now as i can too.
I'm technically misunderstood at times i guess its been this way my whole life so why should it change now.

Return to “Cub Cadet”