Aron bought a Cub Cadet 100 and is in the process of going through it.
Generator is having new brushes & bearings replaced along with the armature turned as I write.
He went through the carb this weekend at Cecil's. Engine runs good. This fall he will be tearing it down and doing a valve job, checking compression -possibly rings if necessary, new seals, etc.
1) Driveshaft is pretty well worn & wobbly. Need to get a replacement. Anyone have one laying around? What else should be replaced with along with the driveshaft?
2) Needs a new battery. Any suggestions for best fit and performance?
3) He will be using the tractor primarily for his 4H Club pulling events, either a transfer sled or stoneboat. Looking for hitch designs/ideas.
4) Needs new tires front & rear. Any suggestions?
5) Could use a better condition pan seat. His has cracks and patches.
p.s. - Oh BTW, He is one happy kid!