This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

1250 & hydraulic lift

IHC Cub Cadet Forum -- Questions and answers to all of your Cadet related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Matt Kirsch
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 14559
Circle of Safety: Y

1250 & hydraulic lift

Postby Matt Kirsch » Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:57 am

Please excuse my apparent spazzing out here... Normally I pace myself but I thought of several questions at once.

Anybody know if hydraulic lift is an option on the 1250? Mine's got manual lift, but it's in pretty sorry shape, and I always loved the hydraulic lift on the 149 we had when I was a kid.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Paul B
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 40218
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: 1250 & hydraulic lift

Postby Paul B » Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:44 pm

Yes it was, but the ones that came with a manual lift did not have a ported hydro in them. If you convert it to hyd lift, you will also have to replace the hydro with one from a tractor with hyd lift.

Return to “Cub Cadet”