This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

{wanted} pics of a tiller on a narrow frame

IHC Cub Cadet Forum -- Questions and answers to all of your Cadet related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Jeff in Pa
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 18092
eBay ID: jrd77vet
Tractors Owned: Cub Cadet 122
Cub Cadet 125

{wanted} pics of a tiller on a narrow frame

Postby Jeff in Pa » Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:53 pm

I picked up a 1A tiller a few weeks ago and just got the rear angle drive with mount. I also got a rear lift. this is all going on my narrow frame 125.

Could someone put up pictures of the back of the cub cadet showing how it mounts? Specifically where the top bars go and what the adjustment rod on the lift bar looks like.

here's what I have so far
click for big picture

Thanks
Jeff

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

BigBill
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 00000

Re: {wanted} pics of a tiller on a narrow frame

Postby BigBill » Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:40 am

You need to install the lifting rod and crank. The extra yellow piece with the holes isn't needed for the tiller. Then you bolt the gearbox plate on the tractor and mount the tiller arms. There are two fixed pins and you need two more hitch pins for the bottom arms. I ran "s" hooks and twin lifting chains to the arms for lifting the tiller with the hand lever. Its really easy to hook up.

For the front mule drive i used a mower mule drive setup. You need the correct long drive belt for the narrow frame tractor.
I'm technically misunderstood at times i guess its been this way my whole life so why should it change now.

wdeturck
10+ Years
10+ Years

Re: {wanted} pics of a tiller on a narrow frame

Postby wdeturck » Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:56 am

http://ihregistry.com/books/1.pdf. This link should take you to the #1 tiller Manual. The #1A didn't come up but there are really no differences that you can see between a #1 & #1A.
The Geezer from IHregistry.com which crashed and is now Cub Cadet Collectors.

Return to “Cub Cadet”