This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Added 2 more to the stable

IHC Cub Cadet Forum -- Questions and answers to all of your Cadet related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Pony Master
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 62253
Circle of Safety: Y

Added 2 more to the stable

Postby Pony Master » Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:55 pm

Well, I added a couple of more cadets to my collection yesterday. A lady from work is going though a rough patch in her life and needs to clean up her place in order to sell it. She sent me an email at work asking if I knew anyone who would be interested in some cub cadets. She said one was a 100 and the other was a 122. I went up to her house with the though that I was going to find a couple of well used pars machines. When I walked in the shed I saw a CC 100 with 4 brand new tires (rear ags), nice straight round fenders, lights, deck, creeper gear, and hydraulic lift :{_}: :{_}: . It is the exact setup I have been wanting to make into my plowing tractor. All I need is a pair of weights, and the rear parts of the lift. The other is a reasonably nice 122. The S/G from it is on the 100, so I will need to find one for it. I will likely sell the 122, or trade it for some parts I am in need of for the 100 or the Wife's Original.
1947 Circle Cub, 193, 189
1954 Cub w/FH, IH100, 194, F11
1956 Cub Loboy w/FH and 194
1960 Cub Loboy w/FH and L-54
1953 Super A, 2 seater B, Avery V, Avery A, JD M, MH Pony, Leader D, Allis Chalmers C, and my Great Grandpa's ZA Minneapolis Moline.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

dhermesc
10+ Years
10+ Years

Re: Added 2 more to the stable

Postby dhermesc » Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:07 am

Price and pictures?
Freedom is for those that claim it.

BigBill
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 00000

Postby BigBill » Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:39 pm

When we get the word about someone selling some tractors(cubs/cadets) we just have to go and look we never know what we will find. I picked up a 108 cadet with a 42" mower from the orginal owner that looked like new for $150 running and i been running it for 3 years now. I put seafoam in it because of blowby but after running it and changing the oil the blowby is normal now so far. Like i said we have to go and look we never know what we will find. Its better than a box of chocolates. There are still great buys out there waiting for us.

Think about the 122 before you part with it. I picked up a 122 with a replacement 12hp and a 42" deck. I found a 48" deck and swapped it out. The 48" deck is awesome on the 12hp.
I'm technically misunderstood at times i guess its been this way my whole life so why should it change now.

Rudi
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: E1A7J3
Skype Name: R.H. "Rudi" Saueracker, SSM
Tractors Owned: 1947 Cub "Granny"
1948 Cub "Ellie-Mae"
1968 Cub Lo-Boy
Dad's Putt-Putt
IH 129 CC
McCormick 100 Manure Spreader
McCormick 100-H Manure Spreader
Post Hole Digger
M-H #1 Potato Digger
Circle of Safety: Y
Twitter ID: Rudi Saueracker, SSM

Postby Rudi » Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:26 pm

Congrats :applause: on the new ones. Have some fun. Nice to have a mate for your mate :D :!:
Confusion breeds Discussion which breeds Knowledge which breeds Confidence which breeds Friendship

Return to “Cub Cadet”