IHC Cub Cadet Forum -- Questions and answers to all of your Cadet related issues.
Moderator: Team Cub
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- 5+ Years
- Posts: 405
- Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:43 pm
- Zip Code: 04416
- Tractors Owned: 1940 Farmall A, 1946 David Bradley,1948 F-Cub,Cub 22 Mower,194 Plow,Cub 3 Cultivator,54A Grader/Snow Blade, A-Cub 33 Bean Harvester
- Location: Bucksport,Me. 04416
Bought some 1250 Cadet side panels from a forum member "ksanders".I just want to say how pleased with the items that I received and the speedy turn-around.With all the scammers out there it's nice to know that there are still some honet people out there, Just want to say thanks again to Kevin!!!
- 10+ Years
- Posts: 6113
- Joined: Sat Jul 22, 2006 5:02 pm
- Zip Code: 00000
- Location: in northern usa
My 1200 is really much quieter with them over the narrow frames without them. I also did up the steering too with the steering box kit and the ball socket tie rod ends too. Plus i changed it over to the 1" front spindles too.
I'm technically misunderstood at times i guess its been this way my whole life so why should it change now.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest