QA 36 Snowthrower

IHC Cub Cadet Forum -- Questions and answers to all of your Cadet related issues.

Moderator: Team Cub

Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.

QA 36 Snowthrower

Postby BillB » Sun Nov 14, 2004 9:46 pm

I was wondering if anyone had a picture of a QA 36 snowthrower mount that they could post. I picked one up, but the routing for the belt was modified for a tractor with a vertical PTO and my cub has a horizontal (electric) PTO. The previous owner supplied a box of parts that were removed but he didn't do the original modification. Any help would be appreciated.

Bill
BillB
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby wdeturck » Mon Nov 15, 2004 9:01 am

Bill B.: if you E-mail me I will send you the installation manual for the QA 36 blower. It is 16 pages and will take a while to download if you have a dial up. I use dial up and send 4 pages at a time. That blower is for the NF(narrow frame) cub and when you say you have an electric PTO it sounds like you have a WF(wide frame) Cub so you might be doing some more modifying. They did make a QA36 A(the A is adjustable) which might work on your Cub. What Cub are you trying to put it on? I also can send you that 16 page manual.
The Geezer from IHregistry.com which crashed and is now Cub Cadet Collectors.
wdeturck
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby beaconlight » Thu Nov 25, 2004 8:38 pm

WDETURCK when rudy gets back and i am sure that he will. Send him the Manual and he will list it for all.

Bill
Bill

"Life's tough.It's even tougher if you're stupid."
- John Wayne

" We hang petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office."
- Aesop
beaconlight
Cub Pro
Cub Pro

Zip Code: 10314

Return to Cub Cadet Forum