This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

3 point hitch

IHC Cub Cadet Forum -- Questions and answers to all of your Cadet related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Chris Jones
10+ Years
10+ Years

3 point hitch

Postby Chris Jones » Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:08 pm

I'm looking for a parts diagram or good illustrations showing what parts are included in the 3 point hitch for the Cadet 102. I'm mainly interested in being able to tell if I buy one that I'm getting all the parts I should and it's for the right tractor. I know there are differences in the narrow and wide bodied cadets. Can someone point me in the right direction?

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

JimT
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 38482
Tractors Owned: 1949 Cub-Buttercub
582 Cub Cadet-Brutus
109 Cub Cadet-Bee-atrice
129 Cub Cadet-Artie

Re: 3 point hitch

Postby JimT » Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:55 am

JimT

If you can't find it, don't lose it.

wdeturck
10+ Years
10+ Years

Re: 3 point hitch

Postby wdeturck » Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:56 pm

This comes from the C&G parts lookup site(http://www.cngcoinc.com/parts-browse.asp). You can the see the hardware and all the 102 parts
The Geezer from IHregistry.com which crashed and is now Cub Cadet Collectors.

Return to “Cub Cadet”