This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

2145 before - after

IHC Cub Cadet Forum -- Questions and answers to all of your Cadet related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
bandit86
10+ Years
10+ Years

2145 before - after

Postby bandit86 » Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:45 pm

the day she came home to me, parked outside for ages by PO, it shows.

tonight, 2 days of scraping rust and painting. Custom colours, just mixed Implement paint until we found what we liked. My 12 yr old son painted the hood, Oh God so many runs I had to restrain myslelf from yelling, but he enjoyed himself, hopefully will remember this day as a good memory for a long time. I painted the orange part, not much better but I was past the point of caring. Of course the battery wouldn't hold the charge, and the electric pto will not come on need to check it out. I even painted the muffler to a nice silver color and a little bit of engine bling, seems to hold up nice after 40 mins of riding around.

1220 cubby

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to “Cub Cadet”