IHC Cub Cadet Forum -- Questions and answers to all of your Cadet related issues.

Moderator: Team Cub

Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.


Postby ly134 » Sat Mar 19, 2005 6:59 am

Does anyone have a good Delco part number or other replacement number for model 122 Voltage Regulator ?

5+ Years
5+ Years
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Dec 27, 2004 5:00 pm

Postby Paul B » Sat Mar 19, 2005 12:09 pm

The IH part number is/was IH545130 R92. If the number has changed a dealer can cross it. You will probably find it is a bit cheaper at a Case IH dealer than a Cub Cadet dealer.
Paul B
Team Cub Guide
Team Cub Guide
Posts: 2338
Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2004 6:12 pm
Location: KY, Louisville
Zip Code: 40218
Circle of Safety Award
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby wdeturck » Sat Mar 19, 2005 12:26 pm

Here is the Sten's number for a universal VR that should be around $30 from a Stens Dealer(435-040)
The Geezer from IHregistry.com which crashed and is now Cub Cadet Collectors.
User avatar
10+ Years
10+ Years
Posts: 949
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2003 6:15 am
Location: PA Oakmont 15139

Return to Cub Cadet Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests