This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

whats it worth tired of working on it.

IHC Cub Cadet Forum -- Questions and answers to all of your Cadet related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
cjpenny89
10+ Years
10+ Years

whats it worth tired of working on it.

Postby cjpenny89 » Thu Apr 17, 2003 10:19 am

I have a cub cadet 104. It has a newer rebuild with low hours. I have the engine and frame and fendors sandblasted primed and painted yellow.
tires are in prety good shape. It has a 3-speed with reverese. 10hp kohler.
I have it about 65% redone. It also has hydraulic lift for the 42" mower deck. I live in Michigan and I would like to know what you think it is worth.
and if any of you are interested please contact me. It is complete it is all there no missing parts. I also have the owners manual and books that came with it when my dad bought it. I also have the IH repair and parts book for models 70-125?
let me know what you guys think.
Chad

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Dennis
Site Admin
Zip Code: 64075
Tractors Owned: 1947 Farmall Cub
104 Cub Cadet
Cub Cadet Original
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Dennis » Thu Apr 17, 2003 10:41 am

Chad - I don't know what anyone here would offer you, but if you listed it on eBay I'm sure you would get the best price. People there almost always over pay for Cub stuff... God Bless'em all.
Image Proud Member
Are you a member? Copy this code below and paste it in your signature to display it proudly!

Code: Select all

[url=http://nationalihcollectors.com/index.html][img]http://farmallcub.com/images/ihcc.jpg[/img][/url]

Circle of Safety Passed the "Circle of Safety" test? Add your signature badge using

Code: Select all

[cos][/cos]
What is the Circle of Safety

Tedd Ill
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Tedd Ill » Thu Apr 17, 2003 2:31 pm

Chad,

104 with a Rebuilt motor and fresh paint , with the Hydro lift....
I say you should be able to get around 5-600 for it. Don't have room for it at my place, but sure some one will.
Had a '57 Lo-boy, and loved it!! Will have another...
Always looking......

Mark IL.
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Mark IL. » Thu Apr 17, 2003 7:28 pm

I can atest to Tedd's cadet...I saw it ...real nice ...cherry actualy.
How you doin Tedd!

Tedd Ill
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Tedd Ill » Thu Apr 17, 2003 7:41 pm

Doing good! Thank you for the praise. Cleaned up the shed and working on reclaining the shop. ;-)
Had a '57 Lo-boy, and loved it!! Will have another...

Always looking......

'Country' Elliott
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 37774
Tractors Owned: 1948 McCormick-Deering Farmall Cub
152 Disc Plow & Flat Belt Pulley
Brinly #8 Moldboard Plow
1971 JD 112 Garden Tractor
1928 Economy Hit & Miss Engine
1927 David Bradley "Little Wonder" Feed Grinder
1 A.H. Patch Corn Shellers
1 A.H. Patch #1 Grist Mill
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby 'Country' Elliott » Mon May 12, 2003 6:04 am

Tedd...I agree with Dennis. I believe that you'll get the BIGGEST price for your Cadet on Ebay under the Cub Cadet section. They're generally about 11 to 13 pages of Cub Cadet parts and accessories and not very many NICE older Cadet tractors for auction! Some of the "cherry" restored Cadet 100's with dual wheels,round fenders,head lights,Grote tail light,PTO,creeper gear and Brinley hitch have gone for well over $1,000.00 !!! OR, you can probably get even MORE by selling it part-by-part on Ebay!
"Save The Possums...Collect The Whole Set"
"Tennessee Sun-Dried Possum...Heaven In A Can"

Return to “Cub Cadet”