Hopefully a soon to be project

IHC Cub Cadet Forum -- Questions and answers to all of your Cadet related issues.

Moderator: Team Cub

Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.

Hopefully a soon to be project

Postby 56cub » Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:33 pm

I thougt of this the other day when I saw a picture of a custom articulated Cub Cadet. I have also been wanting to try to build a tractor with a dump bed on the back. So I thougt why not combine the two. After all it is a just an articulated CC with one more axel. I want it to work like one of the articulated offraod dumptrucks when I'm done. I'm now just started to try and find the parts I will need and hopefully I can start working on it this summer. I have never built or attemped anything from scratch like this before so it will be a learning experience. I hope I have the skills to build it because it would be awsome to drive at shows. I was bored today so I made a rough drawing just for fun, it's not drawn to scale.
Attachments
Untitled.pdf
(33.11 KiB) Downloaded 54 times
1956 Farmall Cub
1943 Farmall M
Cub Cadet 147
Cub Cadet 128-SOLD
1969 Bolens 850 "Special"
1968 Bolens 1050
Allis Chalmers 712S
Wheel Horse B 111
Wheel Horse Electro 12
National triplex reel mower
56cub
5+ Years
5+ Years

Zip Code: 15057
Tractors Owned: 1956 farmall cub
Circle of Safety Award
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: Hopefully a soon to be project

Postby BigBill » Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:18 pm

Where's JimT he is our go to guy for cub cadeet builds.
I'm technically misunderstood at times i guess its been this way my whole life so why should it change now.
BigBill
5+ Years
5+ Years

Zip Code: 00000

Re: Hopefully a soon to be project

Postby voltage regulator » Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:11 pm

Our 30 ton haul truck was articulate, which was a side dump 6x6 Cat. { Hope to fuel your ideas for your project! }
voltage regulator

Zip Code: 00000

Return to Cub Cadet Forum