Here's a link to my latest restoration, just finished over this winter. This was a complete tear-down and rebuild, however, I did have a new motor, so I did not do any restoration of the motor itself.viewtopic.php?f=2&t=81937
As for sorting/storage, I tend to keep nuts/bolts in ziplock bags, either taped to the individual part, laying with the part, or I write on the bag with a Sharpie. In reality, these tractors are pretty simple, and there are very few bolts that interchange, so if you keep the groups of bolts together in a bag, per part (or assembly like fenders) then the bag typically reminds you where they go.
Also, I've learned to take LOTS of photos before disassembly. Close up photos of important items, just before disassembly, can be invaluable when you go to put it back together. On the project above, one of the most important pictures was the wiring to the starter/generator. A quick look back on my phone, and I had the generator wired back up correctly the first time, in about 2-minutes, after being apart for months.