Original Cub Cadet

Sun Jul 17, 2005 5:43 pm

Hello all,
Well my Grandpa found an original Cub Cadet (before they had model numbers) and he was wondering what a good price to ask is? Its in rough rough shape, and doesn't run.. Do you think 200 is appropriate? Thanks everyone.. Oh i just want to mention that my grandpa is an avid Cub Cadet collector.. He already has 4 tractors right now, and if he buys this it will be 5... Plus we have a 129. Thanks again.

Soldner

Sun Jul 17, 2005 6:29 pm

Is he buying it for $200 or selling it for $200. If he is buying, and it is complete (hood ornament, grill emblem etc) and the frame is not broken or cracked where it bolts to the transmission, and nothing is rusted out or rusted through, $150-$200 could be a fair price. It all depends on what you are calling 'rough', and what options it might have, and how complete it is.

Mon Jul 18, 2005 7:27 am

Does it have the correct pan seat? Many "Originals" are changed over to different seat configurations :cry: . Does it have the round fenders, Grote tail light, creeper gear, headlights too? :wink: Any attachments...Mower deck,etc? :shock: