This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

How to set a garden plow up

IHC Cub Cadet Forum -- Questions and answers to all of your Cadet related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
mudhen56
5+ Years
5+ Years
Zip Code: 45044

How to set a garden plow up

Postby mudhen56 » Sat Jun 18, 2016 1:33 pm

My 124 is now done and runs.I Have my sleeve hitch and briny hitch on? i was asked to plow a patch for some pumpkins,so i need to know how to set the plow up.I have plowed with mounted and semi-mounted plows before.I have never adjusted a plow on a cub cadet.If i can have some simple instructions on a basic adjustment setup,I should be able to go from there.I want to have all the pre adjustments made before I get to the field and then make final adjustments as i go.Thank you Rick

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Bob McCarty
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 80501
Tractors Owned: Cubs, MH Pony, Shaw, Allis G, 1934 Silver King, JD LA and LI, Gibson D, David Bradley Tri-Trac
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: How to set a garden plow up

Postby Bob McCarty » Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:49 pm

I'm not a CC guy, but you might see if this manual helps (from the PDF manuals in the toolbar): http://www.farmallcub.com/[ Sorry, direct links to manual section is not allowed. ]/index.p ... al&order=0

Bob
"We don't need to think more,
we need to think differently."
-Albert Einstein

Return to “Cub Cadet”