This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Help with 126 seat and body

IHC Cub Cadet Forum -- Questions and answers to all of your Cadet related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Rainman4820
5+ Years
5+ Years
Zip Code: 76446
eBay ID: Pudgey3
Tractors Owned: 1950 Farmall Cub Demonstrator

Help with 126 seat and body

Postby Rainman4820 » Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:17 pm

Hello, I bought a 126 that had the seat deck body removed as well as the seat. When I reinstalled the deck, the shift lever makes contact as I shift into 1st or 3rd gear. Is there some sort of spacer that goes between the deck and the frame? The lower picture attached shows the shifter position in neutral. The top picture shows the seat deck body removed. It looks like it bolts straight down but not sure how that could be correct given the position of the shifter.

Thanks
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Jim Becker
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 55319
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: Help with 126 seat and body

Postby Jim Becker » Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:41 pm

Is it the right shift lever for this model? Maybe the parts are off so it could be replaced and the PO got the wrong part.

Rainman4820
5+ Years
5+ Years
Zip Code: 76446
eBay ID: Pudgey3
Tractors Owned: 1950 Farmall Cub Demonstrator

Re: Help with 126 seat and body

Postby Rainman4820 » Sat Jul 02, 2016 3:03 pm

Thank you Jim, it is in fact the wrong shifter so I am not sure if the tranny was replaced or perhaps fenders/deck from another model but regardless, I have the right one on the way.

Return to “Cub Cadet”