Can I come to Cub-a-Rama now?

Thu Sep 29, 2005 4:33 pm

I finally have my own Cub Cadet! Can I come to Cub-a-rama now? :D

I know, I know, but it's the only one I could get that would fit in my postage-stamp-sized yard!

Fri Sep 30, 2005 3:50 pm

You could test it out in my yard. :wink: :wink: :wink:

Fri Sep 30, 2005 5:29 pm

Yeah, I could. Not gonna, but I could.

Fri Sep 30, 2005 7:24 pm

Bigdog,
Sounds like your pup is about like my two :lol:

lildog,
Jamie says the Cub Cadets or Cubs have to be runnin' and drivin', no 'pushers', so I guess if you can ride it, you can bring it :roll:

Fri Sep 30, 2005 7:39 pm

Well, it is self-propelled, so I guess I could find a way.

Fri Sep 30, 2005 9:44 pm

lildog wrote:Well, it is self-propelled, so I guess I could find a way.

:twisted: You could always hook up a peddal type surrey to it to help it get through the no-traction areas. :twisted:

Sat Oct 01, 2005 9:59 am

johnbron wrote: :twisted: You could always hook up a peddal type surrey to it to help it get through the no-traction areas. :twisted:

I probably could... if I had any idea what you were talking about. :)

Sat Oct 01, 2005 1:19 pm

lildog wrote:
johnbron wrote: :twisted: You could always hook up a peddal type surrey to it to help it get through the no-traction areas. :twisted:

I probably could... if I had any idea what you were talking about. :)

:?: Hey Lildog, You must know what a Surrey is :?: If not you best ask yer`Pop :lol:

Sat Oct 01, 2005 9:48 pm

In case you haven't noticed, I'm not quite the mechanical genius my pop is. I'm much more comfortable behind the keys than behind a wrench. Had to call the old man to show me where to squirt the WD-40 to loosen the kill cable on the new unit and you want me to build a surrey?

You get a chance, ask pop about the proud day when I got my college diploma. I'm sure he'd be happy to tell that story for the hundredth time.

:oops: :oops: