This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

State Groups (OPEN)

FarmallCub.Com forum rules, suggestions, feedback & information.
Dennis
Site Admin
Zip Code: 64075
Tractors Owned: 1947 Farmall Cub
104 Cub Cadet
Cub Cadet Original
Circle of Safety: Y

State Groups (OPEN)

Postby Dennis » Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:21 pm

We now have state groups available to all registered members.

Why state groups? To allow members to easily communicate and identify other members from your state and surrounding states regarding Cubfests and other gatherings that may be of interest to the members.
How does that work? Click on the state name in the legend (bottom of forum) see other members from your state and others.
Can we send them PM's? PM's are limited to five addresses per PM, however, you can send one PM to your states members by simply addressing your PM to the state, i.e. Missouri -- don't abuse this privilege.

Can anyone join a state group? Yes, you can join as many as you like, especially if you live near bordering states.
Do I have to join a group? No, it is strictly voluntary.
Can I remove myself from a state group? Yes, anytime you want.

To join your states group, perform the following steps:

1. Click on your UCP (User Control Panel) link.
2. Click on the Usergroups tab.
3. Scroll down the page until you find the state group you want to join and select the radio button (small circle on the right side).
4. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the Submit button.
Done!

To remove yourself from a state group, do steps 1 & 2, then select the state you want to remove in your memberships section. Scroll to the bottom of the page and change the selection box from "Join Selected" to "Resign Selected", then press the Submit button.

Happy Cubfesting!

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to “Forum Rules, Suggestions, Feedback & Information”