This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Moving of post

FarmallCub.Com forum rules, suggestions, feedback & information.
Boss Hog
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 23962
eBay ID: dmb2613
Circle of Safety: Y

Moving of post

Postby Boss Hog » Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:55 am

I have no problem with post referring to my fest being moved. But I do expect to see all post moved referring to other fest!!!

Boss
IN GOD WE TRUST
All others pay cash
Boss Hog
Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely byJohn Emerich Edward Dalberg

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Dennis
Site Admin
Zip Code: 64075
Tractors Owned: 1947 Farmall Cub
104 Cub Cadet
Cub Cadet Original

Re: Moving of post

Postby Dennis » Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:24 pm

We are working on it David and we will have a solution that will work for all of the members soon.

Thanks,
Dennis
Image Proud Member
Are you a member? Copy this code below and paste it in your signature to display it proudly!

Code: Select all

[url=http://nationalihcollectors.com/index.html][img]http://farmallcub.com/images/ihcc.jpg[/img][/url]

Circle of Safety Passed the "Circle of Safety" test? Add your signature badge using

Code: Select all

[cos][/cos]
What is the Circle of Safety

Super A
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 28521
Tractors Owned: Collector of Super As, Corn Pickers, and a buncha other junk. Even a Cub now and then...

Postby Super A » Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:25 pm

I'm not sure if this means another forum for "Cubfest discussion" is in the works but my vote would be not to do so. I would rather see the Cub tractor forum get a little "cluttered" than miss something because I didn't have time to browse the other forums.

I would suggest that when someone wants to post the date(s), directions, contact info, and other vital info of a fest or other Cub gathering that it go in the announcements forum. As far as general fest "chatter," such as who's bringing what, what kinds of projects will be taking place, posting pictures, etc. I would prefer that stay in the general forum. These discussions, to me at least, are on-topic and appropriate. It appears to me that most of the traffic is there and people are more likely to see it--it could generate more interest in the event.

My $.02
Al
White Demo Super A Restoration Updates

Let us pray for farmers and all who prepare the soil for planting, that the seeds they sow may lead to a bountiful harvest.
Celebrating 75 years of the Super A: 1947-2022

danovercash
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 28081

Postby danovercash » Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:12 pm

Super A, Hit "Board Index", then select "New Posts". It will browse all forums for you, without you having to wade thru all the old posts.
"I'd rather be a mechanic in the shop"- Henry Ford

252646 & 221525. 195897 (Gone, but not forgotten)

Winfield Dave
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 17953
Tractors Owned: ......Almost enough.
N3NIK

Postby Winfield Dave » Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:01 pm

danovercash wrote:Super A, Hit "Board Index", then select "New Posts". It will browse all forums for you, without you having to wade thru all the old posts.
Or click on "View unread posts". :D
Dave
"More gold has been mined from the thoughts of men than has been taken from the earth." -- Napoleon Hill

Return to “Forum Rules, Suggestions, Feedback & Information”