This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Kentucky Winter 2006

Farming and rural life discussion forum. Cooking, hunting, gardening, fishing, critters, etc.
KYMike
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby KYMike » Sat Feb 11, 2006 8:13 pm

Don McCombs wrote:You call that real snow :?: :?: :?: :D

President's Day 2003 Storm - 52 inches

Yeow! Nope, can't call our stuff snow compared to that. Can't say I miss it though. :roll:
'53 Cub - You can make a small fortune in farming, provided you start with a large one.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

KYMike
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby KYMike » Sat Feb 11, 2006 8:16 pm

Bigdog wrote:
KYMike wrote:
Bigdog wrote:KYMike, whereabouts in KY are you?

We're about a half-hour east of Bowling Green near Barren River Lake. Where're you at?

Mike

I'm way north of you in Ohio but my wife's family is around Elizabethtown. We were camping at Barren River Lake last summer.

BRL is maybe 15 minutes from here. Give us a holler next time you're in town and I'll have you over for coffee and some of my world famous popovers.

Mike
'53 Cub - You can make a small fortune in farming, provided you start with a large one.

Return to “Farm Life and Better Half Forum”