This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

New Kids on the Block

Farming and rural life discussion forum. Cooking, hunting, gardening, fishing, critters, etc.
sviennadan
10+ Years
10+ Years

New Kids on the Block

Postby sviennadan » Mon Apr 10, 2006 5:29 pm

Our oldest doe kidded for the first time this morning! She had twins, a male and a female. The other three does are also pregnant, so we will be expanding our herd considerably this month. This is a first for me and my wife. We have raised all kinds of animals, but never goats before. :D
All this proves is that one gnome pounding on the keyboard for years still will not produce the works of Shakespeare.
No animals were hurt in the rending of this page, but 18 queries were mangled in about 3.874 seconds.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Lurker Carl
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 16685
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Lurker Carl » Mon Apr 10, 2006 6:46 pm

Congrats! Kids are cute, lots of energy and playful. Lots more fun than chicks and calves, but that's probably just because we raised chickens and cattle when I was a youngster.
"Chance favors the prepared mind."
- Louis Pasteur

"In character, in manners, in style, in all things, the supreme excellence is simplicity."
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Bigdog
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 43113
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Bigdog » Mon Apr 10, 2006 7:00 pm

Get ready for some real adventures! :D
Bigdog
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.

My wife says I don't listen to her. - - - - - - - - Or something like that!

http://www.cubtug.com

Return to “Farm Life and Better Half Forum”