This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Camping with Sherlock

Farming and rural life discussion forum. Cooking, hunting, gardening, fishing, critters, etc.
CountryCub
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 32466
eBay ID: Seth.James.S
Tractors Owned: Partial ownership with BRay
1951 Cub- Andy
1949 Cub- Amos
1957 Cub- Elsie
1955 Cub- Swamp cub
1948 Lo-Boy- Anna
1949 H- Boss Man
1950 C-
1953 Super C-
International Cadet-Scooter
Cub Cadet- Louis Martin

Camping with Sherlock

Postby CountryCub » Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:45 pm

Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson went camping. In the middle of the night, Holmes awoke and asked his friend, "Watson, look up and tell me what you see."

"I see millions of stars," Watson replied.

"What does that tell you?"

"Astronomically, it tells me there are millions of galaxies. Astrologically, I observe that Saturn is in Leo. Theologically, I see that God is all powerful. Why, what does it tell you?"

"Watson, you idiot. Some jerk has stolen our tent."
"A nation which does not remember what it was yesterday does not know where it is today." --Robert E. LeeImage

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Trent M
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 62859
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: Camping with Sherlock

Postby Trent M » Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:41 pm

:lol: :lol:
Trent McPeak

BigBill
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 00000

Re: Camping with Sherlock

Postby BigBill » Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:28 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: good one........

That reminds me i had a buddy who told me that camping to him was like staying at holiday Inn with no room service.

I was on the road once for my job. They sent me to new york city during the week to do elevator testing at the old plant. On weekends we would go to vt to my camp. What a difference between the two places. I don't like being around really crowded places with tons of people. I really like VT much more even though we had lots of animals around my camp.( no people)
I'm technically misunderstood at times i guess its been this way my whole life so why should it change now.

Return to “Farm Life and Better Half Forum”