This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Cotton

Farming and rural life discussion forum. Cooking, hunting, gardening, fishing, critters, etc.
dirtyred
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 31648
Tractors Owned: 1949 farmall cub (tinkerbell) 1949 allis chalmers(ole bess) 1949-50 ?john deere model a

Re: Cotton

Postby dirtyred » Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:25 pm

i'll see if anybody down here got any left over seed from last year. it will be a hydrid though. i know that the cotton grown at some museum farms ( the ga agirama and colonial williamsburg are two of them) are old time cotton cause they save their seed every year to replant. we are goin to the agirama as a feild trip in march i'll check on it then. how much do you want?
He that tilleth his land shall be satisfied with bread: Proverbs 12:11

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

SONNY
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 61722

Postby SONNY » Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:41 am

Left over hybrid seed from last year would be excellent!---it'll grow just fine this year! ( I would like to try a packet amount) (a small hand full ?) thanks; sonny

DarinO
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby DarinO » Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:43 pm

I'd appreciate that, dirtyred! A small handfull would probably last us for several years. DarinO
"that'll take the mule out of the melon patch!" Bub Baker

Return to “Farm Life and Better Half Forum”