This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

BigFoot Sasquach

Farming and rural life discussion forum. Cooking, hunting, gardening, fishing, critters, etc.
BigBill
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 00000

BigFoot Sasquach

Postby BigBill » Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:19 pm

Has anyone been watching "In search of Bigfoot" on tv?

I find it very interesting because there is something in the woods thats never been seen before. I do find it rather odd its taking so long to see a good picture of one or even some nut shooting one. There has been a few stories out of russia about encounters. Right now this TV show looks interesting. He is the head of the BFRO the bigfoot research on the net and reporting sight. Bash me or heckle me or not there's something in the woods that i can't explain for sure. I have something at my camp in VT that stays out of sight yet follows us when we go for hikes or hunting all the way down the old loggin road and all the way back when we return. Up on the ridge above us there are blow downs and so many branches and sticks there is no way anything could get thru there without making noise. On the insearch of bigfoot show they said a bear or mountainlion don't make any sound while its following you because its stalking you at the sametime. Plus they would be behind you not going parallel with you at a safe distance. I know there are no people up there i'm in the wilds and a car would have to go by if people were up there and i never see any cars at all. I scan the ridge with my 12x scope and see nothing. (my bolt is open and the round is pulled back incase its a person but i doubt it.) Now at my house there is a bigfoot sighting report in roraback state park. Now at the farm across the street i seen something move in the shadlows of the tree trunks that has me puzzled to this day. If it didn't spook when it seen me i would of never seen it thru the corner of my eye. It was very large, redish color with no neck and very tall. It took off in a flash and made three steps to cover about 20yards. in miliseconds it was that fast. I have no clue as to what it was and it moved so quickly it was a blurr. I don't know but its something i have never seen in all my many years of loggin in the woods. If you hear the bigfoot call sounds there using on TV on a hot summer night i hear this sound and i have only heard it twice in 5 years now. Its a howl like no other but i'm not sure what that is either.

Oneday while hunting we had a very low cloud cover and we were on top of a mountain in the clouds/fog. Me and my brother were closeby and back to back facing away from each other. Now with a very low visiability i started rattling for deer. I rattled twice when all of a sudden something was like charging at us in the mist. It sounded like two legs not four. Then all of a sudden it froze and went back in the direction it came. Again i never seen it.

My son was in VT camping with his buddy's and went for a hike at 12am. Something followed it all the way in the woods and all the way out again.

At my camp in VT the screams i hear at night just after supper are so intense and loud it sounds like someone being skinned alive. It always comes after i cook. One night while in my bunk sleeping I woke up to some sort of a gibberish language but by the time i got out of my bunk they were gone. It was right outside my window. I have no clue as to what it is and i can't say for sure maybe someday i'll be in the right place for a pic.

Want to add any experieces in the wilds that are not explained? You maybe afraid to post too. Thats ok. Bill
I'm technically misunderstood at times i guess its been this way my whole life so why should it change now.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

dakcub
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 93313

Re: BigFoot Sasquach

Postby dakcub » Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:14 pm

I believe you.
Robert (heard one at happy camp ca) miller

BigBill
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby BigBill » Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:17 am

I been night fishing for many years looking for that one trophy large mouth bass and to shut up the little torine fisherman who are so wrapped up in the ego's when they say we have nothin but 6lbs here being the biggest. I'm averaging the 4lb/5lb/6lb bass at onetime but my biggest bass so far has jumped to 10lbs. Being out at 3:30am everyday for 24/7 non stop i hear all sort of weird stuff. Some mornings I just stay put in the dark and fish until daylite when i hear the strange noises. I'm in the wilds at home were the forests are too. I have heard tree knocking at the early hours of the am too. I also hear the bears hootin too looking for a mate or a buddy because they can't call 1-800-collect.

But my camp in vt seems to be the most active. There's a report on the bfro site about campers being chased out of the woods i believe in Hancock my camp is near the border with hancock about 200yds away. I know there is something strange out there i just haven't seen it up close yet. I can bring it very close with my bacon cheese burgers when i cook them. This is when the screams start. Lets face it they own the night. I have night vision but it can't look that far i need to get better night vision. Bill

Einstein did say there can be up to 5 different dimentions and maybe even more. Years later some of his predictions became truth with the black holes in space right? What if everything we know about the past is just in a different dimention.

The russians stormed a cave where they thought a plot was takin place to over throw the goverment. One of the guys came storming out and they shot him. It was a caveman. How did they make it for so long without being seen. I knew the mountainlions were there because of there tracks. It took me over a decade to actually see one. There smart and shy and will avoid man and very elusive.
Last edited by BigBill on Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm technically misunderstood at times i guess its been this way my whole life so why should it change now.

Cub-Bud
Team Cub Guide
Team Cub Guide
Zip Code: 38658
eBay ID: Cub-Bud
Tractors Owned: Four FCUBs, one IH Lo-Boy, one B Farmall, two Cadets, and a John Deere B.
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Cub-Bud » Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:21 am

I have been watching this show for some time now and a couple ofthoughts/observations come to mind. First, the group claims Native American drawings show Bigfoot has been around for hundreds of years and cave drawings depict interaction between indians and bigfoot. OK....if bigfoot exists and has been around for hundreds of years, why haven't they grown in population as any living creature on the planet :?: No skeletal remains or dead squatches have been found, none have been struck by vehicles on roads, no hunters have encountered one to kill as proof that they exist. Do the laws of nature not apply to Bigfoot :?:
Also, the group speaks of normal squatch behavior...what about normal human behavior :?: These guys are out in the woods and hear a squatch knocking on a tree with a big stick or whistling and they don't go after it :?: They see a bipedial image on a thermal screen at 3:30 A.M. and don't persue it :?: That is not normal human behavior.

The season finale' will air tonight and I will watch it hopes the question will finally be answered; does Bigfoot actually exist and live among us :?:
"Never forget where it is you come from, or you may find yourself someplace you don't want to be"

Greg Norman

BigBill
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby BigBill » Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:28 am

Well i wouldn't run up on an ape thats 9ft to 11ft tall with the strength to split 8" to 10" trees so they have said on other forums. I think they need to go slow and move in on one but i don't think its going to be very friendly. I'll post some sites that have stories of encoutners. Loggers and hunters run ins with BF. Bill

I understand most people who have knowledge or have had encounters won't post i've seen this before and its ok.

Sites to checkout;

www.bigfootencounters.com/ Read the "classics" and the "stories,sightings,encounters,letters first.

BigBill
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby BigBill » Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:22 pm

Fake or fact i'm not sure but it puts a bad reflection on hunters and gun owners if its true. One more story for the anti gunners about a holes with guns. Sorry but not all gun owners are a holes.

Go to; http://www.robertlindsey.worldpress.com ... ing-story/

Search for may 7 2011 bigfoot shooting

Eugene
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 65051

Postby Eugene » Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:49 am

If the sasquach is not on EPA's protected species list, they must not exist or there are so many they are not endangered.
I have an excuse. CRS.

Cub-Bud
Team Cub Guide
Team Cub Guide
Tractors Owned: Four FCUBs, one IH Lo-Boy, one B Farmall, two Cadets, and a John Deere B.

Postby Cub-Bud » Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:53 pm

"Never forget where it is you come from, or you may find yourself someplace you don't want to be"

Greg Norman

Cub-Bud
Team Cub Guide
Team Cub Guide

Postby Cub-Bud » Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:16 pm

Greg Norman

BigBill
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby BigBill » Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:55 pm

Eugene wrote:If the sasquach is not on EPA's protected species list, they must not exist or there are so many they are not endangered.

in some states there protected. In the early 70's our goverment got some scientists to go in the rockies to investigate into big foot. The report was never released to the public.

BigBill
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby BigBill » Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:55 pm

Eugene wrote:If the sasquach is not on EPA's protected species list, they must not exist or there are so many they are not endangered.

in some states there protected. In the early 70's our goverment got some scientists to go in the rockies to investigate into big foot. The report was never released to the public.

Eugene
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 65051

Postby Eugene » Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:09 pm

BigBill wrote:

OH!

http://www.fws.gov/endangered/

I'm from Missouri "Show Me".

Edit: http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/news/2 ... test=faces
I have an excuse. CRS.

dirtyred
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 31648
Tractors Owned: 1949 farmall cub (tinkerbell) 1949 allis chalmers(ole bess) 1949-50 ?john deere model a

Postby dirtyred » Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:26 pm

i saw bigfoot at a cubfest!!!!!! now if i can just find that picture.....
He that tilleth his land shall be satisfied with bread: Proverbs 12:11

Cub-Bud
Team Cub Guide
Team Cub Guide

Postby Cub-Bud » Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:08 pm

Well now, isn't this something to consider:

http://www.bfro.net/avevid/SierraSounds/911.asp#howls

I find the Mississippi howls interesting. I would like to know where the recording was made.

Greg Norman

Cub-Bud
Team Cub Guide
Team Cub Guide

Postby Cub-Bud » Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:00 pm

Greg Norman

Return to “Farm Life and Better Half Forum”