This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

what i did today. thrills and frights allike

Farming and rural life discussion forum. Cooking, hunting, gardening, fishing, critters, etc.
Lildog Jr
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 45601
Skype Name: mikey.ratliff

what i did today. thrills and frights allike

Postby Lildog Jr » Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:59 pm

Alright, now who has ever went to Kings island? We went this morning and got home at like 11:30 something... (Probably over 11:30) I rode my 1st coaster, a stunt car 1. It gave me a heart attack. :shocked: then we dId loooooooots of other stuff! I think my legs and feet are broken :lol: but any way, it was fun! We also watched fireworks at the end and we rode a train but was SORTA ruined by rain! :( :cry: but those who haven't been to there, if there are any, ought to go there! :)
To me, there's nothing better than dogs and Cubs.

Barnyard
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 45030
Tractors Owned: At This Time
40 Farmall Cubs (Round Hood)
2 Farmall Cub (Square Hood)
2 IH Cubs (Square Hood)
5 Lo-Boys (Round Hood)
2 Lo-Boys (Square Hood)
2 Farmall 404's
1 Farmall H
1 Ferguson 20
1 Cub Cadet 125
1 Kubota B-7100
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: what i did today. thrills and frights allike

Postby Barnyard » Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:19 am

Mikey, it's been a long time since Rosie and I have been to Kings Island, but we sure had fun when we went. When I worked for Procter & Gamble here in Cincinnati they always had their company picnic there. Everything was free because the company paid for it. That made it even better. Of course that was thirty years ago, maybe Rosie and I should go again sometime and see what's new.

Glad you had fun! I bet that was your reward for all the hard work you did at the Tug, right!
There are two ways to get enough Cubs. One is to continue to accumulate more and more. The other is to desire less.

Circle of Safety

Yogie
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 25271
eBay ID: yogiefisher
Tractors Owned: 37 John Deere A
63 Farmall Cub
53 Farmall Cub
56 Farmall Cub
IH 140
Massey 165 & 250

Postby Yogie » Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:20 am

Mikey, I've only been there once and the first thing I rode was the twin racers... :roll:
I'm not much for that type of thing and I hung on so hard the my hip poped and I limped around the rest of the day in pain.
A lot of changes since then I'm sure,that was about 1984.

Grayson wants to go to a water park in that area, maybe you should buddy up with him and go. I can't keep up any longer.
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin

Hengy
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 15101
eBay ID: lacrosseorgans
Skype Name: Mike.Hengelsberg
Tractors Owned: 1949 Cub "Merlin"
1955 Cub "Lewis"
Cub Trailer
A-60 Blade
Cub-22 Mower
193 Plow

Postby Hengy » Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:24 am

I love amusements parks, Mikey! My family and I go to Kennywood in Pittsburgh every Summer when we come home to see family. I love roller coasters, but am NOT good at doing "spinning" rides. Makes me "carsick" and ruin's my day! I guess I am getting old now, but I still LOVE the roller coasters!

Mike in La Crosse, WI
Mike (Happy as a Lark in Allison Park, PA)
Image Image

Check out my Restoration Thread (1955 Cub, Lewis)