This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Welcome Gals - We Got One!

Farming and rural life discussion forum. Cooking, hunting, gardening, fishing, critters, etc.
Wise Owl
10+ Years
10+ Years

Welcome Gals - We Got One!

Postby Wise Owl » Tue Feb 01, 2005 4:18 pm

Congratulatins ladies, we got our own forum and I can't wait to hear from you all.

Thank you for those who responded to my "Guys Ask Your Wives" post. I also see that a lot of you are interested in cooking and are avid cookbook collectors as am I. I do have certain cookbooks that I read cover to cover. I can't seem to get enough recipes. I also get cooking magazines every month and love to try seasonal recipes.

I do hope we can all share in our favorites. So come on and check in your family cookbooks to which one you would like to contribute for now.
I am working on submitting a salsa recipe, one which I make from all my frozen tomatoes, peppers and my garden onions which I keep in our cold room.

Let's get to know each other so we can discover what our other hobbies
are.

Emilie

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Miss Janet
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 43154

Postby Miss Janet » Wed Feb 02, 2005 8:29 pm

Em Bigdog let me know about this site. I like the idea and will get some recipes together. This is all new to me and it will take time to get used to the computer. But am looking forward to learning .

Wise Owl
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Wise Owl » Wed Feb 02, 2005 11:06 pm

BossDog!!! Wow how did you manage that handle. :D I like it. Glad to see you joining in this sharing of information. Look forward to hearing from you.

Did you have a look at Cathy's Lemon Cream Cheese Pound Cake. Doesn't that make your mouth water.

This should be fun!!!

Emilie

Return to “Farm Life and Better Half Forum”