This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

new to forum

Farming and rural life discussion forum. Cooking, hunting, gardening, fishing, critters, etc.
mniekamp
10+ Years
10+ Years

new to forum

Postby mniekamp » Sun Feb 13, 2005 1:36 pm

Hi ! I am Mary Niekamp, John Niekamp's wife of 16 yrs. I have 2 boys ages 14 and 10. I am a nurse in Quincy, IL USA. I think that this is a good thing for us "women" to talk since our husbands are so into their tractors. I will be getting together some recipes to put onto this forum. I am not much of a cook, however I love casserole's. anything that can be put into one dish and cooked.

Emily got your message on John's account. Thank You! I am doing fine. Sore or course, however Johnnie is taking good care of me hehe.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Wise Owl
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 00000

Postby Wise Owl » Sun Feb 13, 2005 11:12 pm

Congratulations Mary!! You are registered user number 1300.

Glad to see you join the forum. Glad to here Johnnie is taking good care of you. It feels nice doesn't it.

Welcome aboard :) :) :)

Return to “Farm Life and Better Half Forum”