This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Hot Nuts

Farming and rural life discussion forum. Cooking, hunting, gardening, fishing, critters, etc.
daddydip
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 19320
eBay ID: 2001fltri
Tractors Owned: CC108
1948 farmall f cub
1955 farmall f cub
1955 international lo boy
1952 vai case
2005 236B Caterpillar
1999 TDI Jetta MK IV I like!
2008 H.D FLTRI

Hot Nuts

Postby daddydip » Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:51 am

I sold my Jack Russell to a lady that runs an animal rescue, my neighbor works for her and was giving him treatments for a skin condition, and was taking him to work with her. It's hard to believe that she took such a liking to that little vicious sucker but he has a new life as a lap dog at the rescue, living in door and guarding the animals there. They tell me he was getting old had cataracts and really wasn't up to the stress of staying out 8 hrs a day during the winter. The neighbor still brings him home when baby sitting him for her when she goes out of town, and he slips their fence and comes back over to visit. I miss him as I grew fond of him, but i don't miss him barking at family members, the birds , the bees and anything else that moved. Sometimes things just have a way of working out.
One Life , One Love , A Love Supreme

The only thing new is untold history, Harry Truman

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Former Member
10+ Years
10+ Years

Re: Hot Nuts

Postby Former Member » Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:42 am

Mike, it is hard to let one go, but it sounds like you found the best situation for Hot Nuts.

John(videodoc)
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 61944
Tractors Owned: -
55 F-Cub - snow plow and chains
3 Demonstrators Restored.
"Bette" - 22 mower
"Roxie" - 144 Complete Cults'
"Sandy"(Done) 193 Plow
1950 Demo, "Billie"
-(Woods 59")
Corn Stalk Cutter
23a Disc
&
2005 Mahindra w/FEL
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: Hot Nuts

Postby John(videodoc) » Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:06 am

As dale says, sometimes its hard, but it sounds for the best. plus, you get to see him everyonce in a while. :D

Return to “Farm Life and Better Half Forum”