New Security in The Barnyard

Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:52 pm

We decided to beef up the four legged population in the barnyard. This little 8 week old fella (No name yet) will work with the older dogs to learn the ropes around here. I'm sure after a few sessions he will be just as good as the others at keeping Gary Dotson confined to his campsite every morning at the Bash. :lol:

Re: New Security in The Barnyard

Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:54 pm

Lovely looking little fella, I'm sure it wont be long in picking up the ropes and sharpening his teeth on the intruders shin bones :lol: :lol: :lol:
Bernard,
Donegal Cub.

Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:33 pm

Looks like a real killer! :D
Tim

Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:20 pm

If it has the same effect on everyone as it did my wife, you may need to expand "said campground".... :lol:

Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:39 pm

Little "no name yet" sure looks like he's up to the challenge. Congrats.

Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:02 pm

If only they would stay that size....

Bob

Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:42 pm

Bob, I don't think Flash, Dozer and Bandit would be as intimidating as they are today if they were still the size they were at 8 weeks. :lol:

Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:46 pm

Beautiful pooch, best of luck !!!

Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:11 pm

Cute little fellow.
But do you really need a tie down strap for a leash at this point? :lol: Little guy is leaning to the left trying to hold it up. Hey, maybe Lefty?

Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:35 pm

Scrivet wrote:But do you really need a tie down strap for a leash at this point?

Kinda looks like that doesn't it. :lol: The smallest leash we had at the moment was one my daughter used for her border when it was about 6 months old. I'm sure, if I look around, I will find the original leash my daughter left behind (Her dog's leash not her's).

Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:13 am

Oh Boy!! I got a new buddy at the Barn Yard!! Sure is a cutie!!