This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Asian tool

Farming and rural life discussion forum. Cooking, hunting, gardening, fishing, critters, etc.
SONNY
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 61722

Asian tool

Postby SONNY » Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:37 pm

Does/has anyone used one of these korean garden tools??? I just got one for this year and hope the thing works!---can already see problems with it being not only crude/heavy but could be hard on twisting old sore crippled wrists!---I have to go more towards small hand tools to use while on the creepers!---I will need to finish manufacturing it since they just hammered it out and slapped on a handle, NOT bothering to polish the blade which I think would be a must!--as soon as the ground gets workable I will know more about the thing! thanks; sonny

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Eugene
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 65051
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: Asian tool

Postby Eugene » Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:58 pm

Sonny: Do you have a photo or a link showing the tool?
I have an excuse. CRS.

John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:46 pm

I assume you are talking about this picture I found on Kinsman Garden company site. For me the problem would be getting down to the ground to use it. and a bigger problem would be getting back up again.

i would think they would be very handy for raised beds.
Last edited by John *.?-!.* cub owner on Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

t jackson
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 21157
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby t jackson » Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:50 pm

i have a couple of those yes you have to get on the ground to use but... they work great the way they are... mini hoe

SONNY
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 61722

Postby SONNY » Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:34 pm

Thanks John!!! thats the beastie!---the surface is real rough and has sharp chunks sticking up which will let moist soil stick to it.---I have to use the small hand tools from laying/sitting on the creepers! thanks; sonny

Return to “Farm Life and Better Half Forum”