This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Thing in the Barn

Farming and rural life discussion forum. Cooking, hunting, gardening, fishing, critters, etc.
Dan England
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 71770

Postby Dan England » Tue Jul 12, 2005 8:54 am

Thanks, BD. You may have explained this in your earlier post and I may have failed to read it carefully. Anyway, I am happy to learn how to do it. It saves a lot of searching on the part of readers. Dan

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Dan England
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 71770

Postby Dan England » Tue Jul 12, 2005 9:17 am

Brent: According to the information which I have, Dusky-footed woodrats as a group are not on the endangered list. Only one subspecies, the Riparian woodrat, is endangered. This subspecies is found only in Caswell Memorial State Park. Unless you are close enough to look out of a front window and see the park you don't have the endangered subspecies. JB: We have very few goats in Arkansas and the ones we have are scattered across the state. A Chupacabra would walk himself to death trying to locate a goat to kill. That is probably why I haven't seen one. LOL. Dan

phantom
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby phantom » Wed Jul 13, 2005 9:38 am

they don't walk! they fly with retractable wings and have a goat locator a lot like bd's cub locator.
phantom

Return to “Farm Life and Better Half Forum”