This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

wild year! -- from sonny

Farming and rural life discussion forum. Cooking, hunting, gardening, fishing, critters, etc.
SONNY
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 61722

wild year! -- from sonny

Postby SONNY » Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:53 pm

I have been down for most of the season, but did get a good garden harvest despite my inability to do good cultivation/weeding. Sis planted 2 rows of green beans , 200 feet long on the first day of August and 4 BIG pickings of really nice beans were had from the effort.
The food grade pumpkins were overrunning the 1/4 acre of their area and there were an estimated 12,000 pounds from the field. (might have a few pics.) and will post them later.
latest thing that I got elected to do was to help clear a fence line that has some fair sized trees in it, so I am cutting small saw logs from it to make a bit of lumber. I did make some very short stuff with my Alaskan M K III chainsawmill and have some longer/bigger logs to cut on my bandsawmill . The bandsawmill is a smaller economy model but will handle anything I will ever get.
Its about time for bed, so take care and more later! from sonny

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Barnyard
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 45030
Tractors Owned: At This Time
40 Farmall Cubs (Round Hood)
2 Farmall Cub (Square Hood)
2 IH Cubs (Square Hood)
5 Lo-Boys (Round Hood)
2 Lo-Boys (Square Hood)
2 Farmall 404's
1 Farmall H
1 Ferguson 20
1 Cub Cadet 125
1 Kubota B-7100
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: wild year! -- from sonny

Postby Barnyard » Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:05 pm

Glad to see you posting Sonny. I hope all is well.
There are two ways to get enough Cubs. One is to continue to accumulate more and more. The other is to desire less.

Circle of Safety

Bezirk
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 22843
Tractors Owned: Farmall Cub 1949, Oliver OC3 crawler 1951, Ford 8 N 1948, Oliver 77 Row Crop 1953, JohnDeere, La, 1941, John Deere 4115/w loader, 2004, John Deere stationary power unit LUC, Farmall M, 1946, Oliver 77 Row crop w/ loader
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: wild year! -- from sonny

Postby Bezirk » Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:11 am

Hope all is well, good to hear from you

Berlin
I started out with nothing and now I only have half of that left !

Return to “Farm Life and Better Half Forum”