This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

2005 Northeast Cub Minifest

Farming and rural life discussion forum. Cooking, hunting, gardening, fishing, critters, etc.
littleflower
10+ Years
10+ Years

2005 Northeast Cub Minifest

Postby littleflower » Mon Oct 17, 2005 8:06 pm

Hi All,
I just wanted to let everyone know that Rondell and I had a good day at the Minifest. We arrived shortly after noon. The guys of course were already working on a tractor. Rondell jumped right in and I went inside to chat with Priscilla. We had a nice afternoon sharing recipes and talking about cooking, crafts, decorating, flowers, etc.
We all shared a meal of soup and fresh bread, then finished with cake and pie. Everything of course was homemade and delicious!!
It's great to meet such nice friendly people. I look forward to next year's event at Cecil and Priscilla's. I hope more ladies will join us.
Fleurette

P.S. Wondering if Carl would share that bread recipe??

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Lurker Carl
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 16685
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Lurker Carl » Mon Oct 17, 2005 8:17 pm

Okay, here's the deal - I'll share if you share your apple pie recipe!

It's an easy recipe but takes some planning before you get a loaf to eat. I'll put it up as a new post.
"Chance favors the prepared mind."
- Louis Pasteur

"In character, in manners, in style, in all things, the supreme excellence is simplicity."
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Return to “Farm Life and Better Half Forum”