Pretty nice 184 for sale....

Wed Sep 27, 2006 9:09 pm

Here's a 184 that's at a dealer in Caribou, Me. I took a few pics and then went in and asked the price...........$5500! Even though the salesman looked as though he wanted to dicker, I deferred. Nice looking tractor, though...check out the 3-point, too...

Oops, don't know how that last one slipped in there

Wed Sep 27, 2006 10:16 pm

Boy, Nik's chopper looks cool :!:
8)

Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:08 am

Sure'nuff Does Donny...So does NIK's Cub & Kodiac Karry-All too :!: :wink:

Thu Sep 28, 2006 7:08 am

i got a modified 5 hp briggs on alcohol from my cart racing days that would move that chopper down the road and sound good doing it (straight header pipe)

Thu Sep 28, 2006 9:57 am

I also used to race karts on dirt around here. I had a Hansen supercharged briggs on alcohol. It was a screamer. Wasn't a track big enough to get it in it's powerband. It was super loud, and hard on carburators. Very Very Heavy though. It wasn't worth the money. Brandon.

Thu Sep 28, 2006 11:31 am

Jeff:

Nice 184.. but the price is a bit on the steep side... it is getting almost like going in to see an old tyme used car salesman :!: :arrow: :wink: :? :shock: :? :lol: We had a 154 at a local dealer and he wanted $4,000.00 and change.. way too steep a price..

Nik's chopper and Karry-All look pretty good.. first time seeing the chopper.. he is quite good as a fabricator yes :!: :?: :!: :?: