This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

My int154 cub(experiences so far)

IH CUB Lo-Boy Series - 154, 184, 185 Forum -- Questions and answers to all of your Lo-Boy related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
BigBill
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 00000

My int154 cub(experiences so far)

Postby BigBill » Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:26 am

I took my hood off of my 154 cub to tighten up the fan belt. Of course one of the bolts broke off on the S/G bracket. I purchased another one on ebay a while back but who knows were it is right now. Then my problems began. My wiring is falling apart because its so brittle. I started taping it up with electrical tape to get by for now. Then i cleaned all my electrical connections on the S/G, the regulator and the battery cables. It was starting ok but it even starts faster now. Thats my point is to clean your electrical connections if your having starting problems on your int154 cub.
I'm technically misunderstood at times i guess its been this way my whole life so why should it change now.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

suburbanred
10+ Years
10+ Years

Re: My int154 cub(experiences so far)

Postby suburbanred » Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:01 pm

Bill:

Are you going to the Zagray Farm doings next weekend? Will you bring your Lo-Boy? I went to an equipment auction in Durham on Saturday, A decent Lo-Boy sold for $1050. No mower deck, the carb dripped a bit, but it started and ran smooth. While I'm not quite ready to buy, late summer early fall, I felt the tractor was worth $2,000- $2250

BigBill
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 00000

Postby BigBill » Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:30 pm

I may go to Zagray next weekend but my trailer still isn't registered yet. I need to add brakes to the second axle and add 4' plus a ramp on the rear of it.

Just $1050 for a int 154 loboy is a steal. Did it have the 3pt hitch?
I'm technically misunderstood at times i guess its been this way my whole life so why should it change now.

suburbanred
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby suburbanred » Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:07 pm

No it didn't have the 3pt. I was looking for something to restore.

Return to “Lo-Boy Series - 154, 184, 185”