This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

154 Parts Available

IH CUB Lo-Boy Series - 154, 184, 185 Forum -- Questions and answers to all of your Lo-Boy related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
HAMILTONBOB
10+ Years
10+ Years

154 Parts Available

Postby HAMILTONBOB » Tue May 20, 2008 7:47 pm

Just dissasembled a complete 154 Cub and listed on E-Bay by the piece for those that need any parts. Listed under "Hamiltonbob" Good Luck! Hamiltonbob

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

BigBill
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 00000

Re: 154 Parts Available

Postby BigBill » Wed May 21, 2008 2:59 pm

Hi Bob welcome to the forum. There aren't many int154 cub parts available time to time at affordable prices, if you see it and need it you better buy it.

I did purchase some of your int154 cub parts on ebay and i'm very happy with the parts plus the shipping costs and the timely manner you shipped them in too. :{_}: :{_}: :{_}: :{_}:
Thanks hamiltonbob. Your Da Man for int154 cub parts.

Fact; I had won multiple items from Hamiltonbob on ebay and he surprised me that he adjusted the shipping costs when he put all the items in one box and gave me a refund. Very few ebay sellers have done this for me.(maybe 2 or 3) Hamiltonbob is honest and fair too nowadays thats hard to find someone like Bob.
I'm technically misunderstood at times i guess its been this way my whole life so why should it change now.

Return to “Lo-Boy Series - 154, 184, 185”