My second int154 cub

IH CUB LoBoy Series - 154, 184, 185 Forum -- Questions and answers to all of your LoBoy related issues.

Moderator: Team Cub

Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.

My second int154 cub

Postby BigBill » Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:59 pm

I picked up my second int154 cub today. Its another project and needs some TLC, well maybe a lot of TLC. The motor turns over with no noises and the PTO and tranny feel ok. She looks right now like another runner.
I'm technically misunderstood at times i guess its been this way my whole life so why should it change now.
BigBill
5+ Years
5+ Years

Zip Code: 00000

Re: My second int154 cub

Postby RaymondDurban » Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:06 pm

Hey Bill, how about a photo!! Is the grill and shell still intact?
RaymondDurban
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor

Zip Code: 32536
Circle of Safety Award
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby BigBill » Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:41 pm

Thats one of the parts it needs. I have the side panels and headlite plate already with headlites. (2 of them) I'm thinking of removing the PTO shaft since i'm not using it. I'm going to add a hydraulic pump were the PTO pulley is on the drive shaft for the FEL. I wanted a front end loader & backhoe on a 154 but my first 154 has the 3pt hitch and the 3260 deck which i didn't want to lose since the 3pt's seem to be rare here on the 154's. I don't see many 154's with them here. My projects are backing up now my plate is past full. I was just planning on cutting my steel for the FEL the other nite. Then i can do my welding when the weather breaks. I need to power up the 154 engine first to see how it runs. Then i need to start fabricating the subframe first. I can't wait to get started.
I'm technically misunderstood at times i guess its been this way my whole life so why should it change now.
BigBill
5+ Years
5+ Years

Postby BigBill » Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:58 pm

I always get things in two or more when i buy just one.....

Meaning i started off with just "2" cub cadets and now i have "7" cub cadets. I started with "1" int154 loboy and i now have "2" int154's my point is I have only "1" farmall cub and do you think thats about to change in the near future if history repeats itself??

My wife knows i went to look at the int154 and hasn't said a word about it yet. Its sitting infront of the garage covered up right now. I didn't tell her i have it yet......it looks like all the rest right? I keep moving them back and forth anyway to confuse her.
BigBill
5+ Years
5+ Years

Return to LoBoy Series - 154, 184, 185