This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

kudos

IH CUB Lo-Boy Series - 154, 184, 185 Forum -- Questions and answers to all of your Lo-Boy related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Garland Terry
10+ Years
10+ Years

kudos

Postby Garland Terry » Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:31 pm

This site is great. I just answered an e-mail from somebody on that other site. The one at yahoo. Anyway somebody was insulting somone elses work anyway I replied HARSH TOO HARSH. Anyway some clown fired me an e-mail that almost sounded challenging. Anyway I apreciate the good nature and pleasnt atmosphere here. I think I will just delete those rascals from my favorites. So there take that. Garland Terry :Luke:

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

RaymondDurban
    Cub Pro
    Cub Pro
    Zip Code: 32536
    Circle of Safety: Y

Re: kudos

Postby RaymondDurban » Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:36 pm

Good for you. I found the yahoo site before I found this one. This site had the better format and far better people. I haven't been back to the other site in a while.
    I'm enjoying it here as well!! :D

Bigdog
    Team Cub Mentor
    Team Cub Mentor
    Zip Code: 43113

Postby Bigdog » Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:43 am

I am signed up on the Yahoo site as well and monitor the e-mails and will occasionally try to answer a question. I have very little experience with the number series tractors other than I have a 184 tucked away in the back of the barn to play with some day. Those guys do know their stuff but they are dead on topic and don't stray off course. That's fine as long as you don't chastize someone for asking a slightly different question or indirect question. I'm guessing you may be referring to the thread on front bumpers?
    Bigdog
    If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.

My wife says I don't listen to her. - - - - - - - - Or something like that!

http://www.cubtug.com

Bermuda Ken
    10+ Years
    10+ Years
    Zip Code: 53536
    Tractors Owned: Tractors owned past/present:

Farmall.....F-1206, F-806 sn#501.

Cub Cadet...Original(s), 122, Spirit of 76, 1200, 1250, 1450, 782, 782 Diesel (2), 984, 982, CADET 000 LT Prototype.

Postby Bermuda Ken » Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:06 am

I never cared for the Yahoo site...too many ads.
    Cub Cadets....Engineered for people who know better!

Garland Terry
    10+ Years
    10+ Years

Postby Garland Terry » Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:21 pm

Bigdog wrote:I am signed up on the Yahoo site as well and monitor the e-mails and will occasionally try to answer a question. I have very little experience with the number series tractors other than I have a 184 tucked away in the back of the barn to play with some day. Those guys do know their stuff but they are dead on topic and don't stray off course. That's fine as long as you don't chastize someone for asking a slightly different question or indirect question. I'm guessing you may be referring to the thread on front bumpers?
    Yep thats the one. I have a really neat "factory" low-boy tilt trailer. I know the there is no such animal but the fact is that back in the day when you bought somthing as a package deal from the dealer it was in fact for all practical purposes "factory". My 154 came with a 3 point, 60 inch IH deck and a front blade ( :oops: "which is useless in central oklahoma where it snows 4 inches every 2 years") It also came with a neat little tandam axel tilt trailer custom made to fit the 154. My point is If it aint shop made and it came from the dealer it is as good as factory. Just because you can't find a combine in Indiana with 23.1-30 rice and cane tires dosen't mean they don't come thataway but that is another story. GT

Return to “Lo-Boy Series - 154, 184, 185”