This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Numbered Series Cub Manuals

IH CUB Lo-Boy Series - 154, 184, 185 Forum -- Questions and answers to all of your Lo-Boy related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Rudi
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: E1A7J3
Skype Name: R.H. "Rudi" Saueracker, SSM
Tractors Owned: 1947 Cub "Granny"
1948 Cub "Ellie-Mae"
1968 Cub Lo-Boy
Dad's Putt-Putt
IH 129 CC
McCormick 100 Manure Spreader
McCormick 100-H Manure Spreader
Post Hole Digger
M-H #1 Potato Digger
Circle of Safety: Y
Twitter ID: Rudi Saueracker, SSM

Numbered Series Cub Manuals

Postby Rudi » Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:21 pm

G'day :!:

Well as you all may be aware, my daughter and I are hard at work at creating a new and improved manual server. Unfortunately due to pressing health and educational demands, the work is not progressing as quickly as we had hoped. I had decided not to do much maintenance on the existing server since the new one would be up soon. However, that isn't appearing to be a really soon happenin... it will probably take a few more months to put is all together... :big shy: :(

So, I have decided that I have to play with what I have for the moment and fix what is broke, upload what is new and generally check things out. Surprisingly I am amazed that no one noticed that the Cub 154 Lo-Boy Owner's Manual html file was corrupted... only showed up to page 20 and for the next 41 pages, there were 41 copies of page 20 :big say what:

So anyways for all you Numbered Series owners and fans, I have uploaded and fixed a bunch of things. Please do peruse the Numbered Series manual pages. I redid the Cub-154 Owner's Manual and resized it so that it would fit within most frames in all the browsers. The html file Cub-154 Owners Manual is now complete with all 64 pages. I also uploaded the Cub-184 Owners Manual (Jen Sales) which is a new one and contains the html format as well. I do hope that this helps y'all out.

I really would appreciate either comments here or pm's if you notice anything broke, busted, not working etc. My goal is to make sure you all have access to these manuals on-line and that they are essentially correct and seamless. Oh, and if by any chance any of you have manuals that I do not have on the server and would be willing to donate a copy (Bob in CT has offered to high speed scan and output into jpeg and pdf formats for anyone who has a manual to scan) to the server please let me know.

The server is your on-line Reference Library for all Cub Related Manuals and is a complement to the E-Encyclopedia we are working on. Both are dependant upon one another. Thanks :big smile:
Confusion breeds Discussion which breeds Knowledge which breeds Confidence which breeds Friendship

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Bermuda Ken
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 53536
Tractors Owned: Tractors owned past/present:

Farmall.....F-1206, F-806 sn#501.

Cub Cadet...Original(s), 122, Spirit of 76, 1200, 1250, 1450, 782, 782 Diesel (2), 984, 982, CADET 000 LT Prototype.
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: Numbered Series Cub Manuals

Postby Bermuda Ken » Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:55 am

THANK YOU for your tireless work in helping to keep the knowledge on these great tractors alive and availible to everyone.
Cub Cadets....Engineered for people who know better!

Return to “Lo-Boy Series - 154, 184, 185”