184 cub w/cab and loader

Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:38 pm

This was a neat little cub

Take care

Darren
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: 184 cub w/cab and loader

Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:20 pm

Hey Darren, Looks like you have a lot of qaulity iron! That is a really nice looking set-up; do you still have it? I enjoy the photos; keep it up. :D

Phil

Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:55 pm

Darren,

That is a very unique Cub and implements.

Thanks for the photo.

Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:32 am

Thats awesome looking!!! Is that a SIMS cab? I have a SIMS cab for my 154 sitting here i plan on using it on my project tractor. I'm going to add music, a cb radio so the misses can call me if i go out plowing and a good electric trailer truck cab heater. This is my main reason for adding a 105amp alternator. (heat & extra lighting).

I like my fcub and its like going back in time when i drive it and it has a lot of farming history too. But the numbered cub loboys are awesome too after all there the fcub's off spring... :{_}:

Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:39 am

The loader was a kwik way, not sure who made the cab. Windshield wiper worked and had a fan inside that worked also. Also had a good sized snow blower with it but I didn't hook it up. Really wish I would have kept that little outfit.

Darren

Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:37 pm

You had a snowblower for your 184? These are awesome with the snowblowers since they have the extra HP power to run them with no extra engine needed. Snowplows are great too but if your in a snow belt like my camp in VT is in the green mountains were the snowfall is measured in feet not inches a snowblower would be really handy to have even as a backup for the plow.

Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:35 am

That's a Cub for all seasons!