Big Thanks to Rudi

Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:41 am

After Rudi spent two hours on the phone with me tonight I finely started posting pictures to the forum :D I cant thank Rudi enough for his help and man patience, but we got threw it. One thing I have to say that Rudi brought to my attention and that's the time and effort that he has spent on the instructions and information that all new members should read namely ME :oops: It's a fact and starting tomorrow I will be reading what I should have in the first place. It's now 1am and I'm going to hit the sack.

THANKS RUDI!!!!! :{_}:

Re: Big Thanks to Rudi

Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:25 am

Jersey Cub,
BTDT, Rudi helped me learn how to get pics from my camera onto the computer--and--sure enough, I
hadn't read the instructions correctly. Also, its a good thing he wasn't on the phone with me the other
day when I had to figure out how to e-mail an attachment (pic). Took me 6hrs and untold amounts of
frustration, but I managed. Believe me, I won't soon forget how to do that :oops: :oops: :oops: :evil:
Funny, I know Cubs inside out, but am amazingly ignorant about PCs.

Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:23 am

His knowledge and service with cubs is top notch. I've ordered from him a few times for parts, and will be ordering again real soon

Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:25 pm

Well guys, thanks for the kind words, they are appreciated. Just to clarify.. I don't sell anything.. no parts, no nuddink... Todd I think you mean Ralph... now that boy knows Cubs... :!: :big smile:

Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:17 am

Your right Rudi, but your help here with manuals, pics and posts is top notch also :{_}: