This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

154 BRAKE SUPPORT how thick?

IH CUB Lo-Boy Series - 154, 184, 185 Forum -- Questions and answers to all of your Lo-Boy related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
motox500
10+ Years
10+ Years

154 BRAKE SUPPORT how thick?

Postby motox500 » Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:45 am

hey all was looking at my 1971 154 and noticed it does not have that brake support plate that the clutch brake retainer and brake arm go with, anybody know how thick that sucker is? i'm hoping to get a thickness and the just space it out with another plate, washers, etc. called around and this part was not available ,would that be ok to do? also the brake lining, does the wood part that sticks out of the lining face the [rear of the tractor] or front towards the radiator, just a little piece of wood sticks out that lining and when i took it off it was the end that was making contact, just checking, thanks for any info,

BIL IN TN

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to “Lo-Boy Series - 154, 184, 185”