This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

transmission shaft endplay.

IH CUB Lo-Boy Series - 154, 184, 185 Forum -- Questions and answers to all of your Lo-Boy related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
hurleyjd
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 75497

transmission shaft endplay.

Postby hurleyjd » Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:25 pm

I am in the process of redoing a 154 that has a lot of wear.The input shaftin the transmisson will move in and out about 1/8 of an inch. Are there some thrust washers inside that are wore or maybe thrust washer. I have not got into the transmission to see. Just wondering if any one on this board has any expericane in this area.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Re: transmission shaft endplay.

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:21 pm

No experience with a 154, but since it is the same as a cub except for the length of the input shaft, 1/8 end play is normal. no thrust washers, etc. that I know of.
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

Return to “Lo-Boy Series - 154, 184, 185”