This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Help with LoBoy 184 Electric PTO / Rotor Armature Assembly

IH CUB Lo-Boy Series - 154, 184, 185 Forum -- Questions and answers to all of your Lo-Boy related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
bigmen81
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 40505

Help with LoBoy 184 Electric PTO / Rotor Armature Assembly

Postby bigmen81 » Fri May 22, 2009 7:55 pm

Hello,
My Electric PTO is not working on my 184 Lo-Boy. Dont' know a whole lot about this stuff but the guy at the IH store told me that I need to change the whole thing or find a rotor armature assembly. Any idea where to find these parts? Also, when I look for a new Electric PTO I'm not sure what the part number is-saw something called Oregon 33-184 but don't know if this is the right part.
I think the only thing that is wrong with my PTO is the outer covering, which looks like a piece of metal with rivets connecting it to the unti. One of the rivets came out and thats why its messing up.
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to “Lo-Boy Series - 154, 184, 185”